Coming soon: CourseFlow training manual
SALTISE CourseFlow is an application that allows for an interactive and dynamic instructional design at three levels of planning and management:
- Activity level (pedagogical & orchestration management)
- Course level (curricula management)
- Program level (competencies and assessment management)
This tool can be used as an interactive course outline, a pedagogical design tool for active learning activities, and a curriculum design tool for tracking competencies and outcomes.
CourseFlow now tracks competencies, learning outcomes and assessment at the program level. We are accepting applications for pilots of the tool with your program revision and auditing efforts.
New features to CourseFlow include:
- Improved program-level tools to help users track competencies and course outcomes
- The ability to collaborate with colleagues and share or publish your content
- A search-able database of content generated by your peers, which can be easily imported to your own projects
- The ability to store your content online rather than in local files