Call for Proposals is Now Open!
Deadline: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 6:00PM EST
Presentation format (disponible en Français aussi): Please click here for details on the available formats you may choose from for your proposal.
Proposals must include:
- Proposal title
- Abstract – 75 words (this will appear in the conference program)
- Description – a minimum of 250 and a maximum of 600 words
Submissions and presentations may be in either English or French.
This year, we are using EasyChair for the submission and the review process. EasyChair is really easy to use. However, to avoid any problem, please refer to the step-by-step procedure for submission given below. The process breaks down into two stages: getting an EasyChair account, and submitting the abstract.
NOTE: If you already have an EasyChair account from a previous conference, do not create a new account. You can reuse the existing account.
Creating an account:
- Go to the EasyChair SALTISE 2021 page
- Follow the link to create an EasyChair account
- Enter name, email, and password
- Check your email
- Click the link in the message you get from EasyChair
- Enter your password
- Enter all your personal info (* fields are required). The password must be 8+ characters, or you get an error
- Click the button at the bottom to submit and go back to the login screen
- Once you create your EasyChair account you will be able to download a guideline for submitting your proposal (available in English and French)