More than 30 volunteers needed!
Calling all interested undergraduate students, and graduate students from all departments. This is a great opportunity to meet leading scholars and researchers in the field of Education, the Learning Sciences and Science Education, as well as have a front row seat to important conversations on the topic of innovations in teaching and learning.
The annual SALTISE conference attracts over 300 university and college instructors, educational researchers and professional development personnel and Concordia University is proud to be hosting it this year on June 8-9. SALTISE (Supporting Active Learning and Technological Innovation in Studies of Education) is a professional learning community working towards the adoption of evidence-based pedagogies at the post-secondary levels.
In order to guarantee its success, we will need your help. We appreciate your time.
Are you interested?
Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers will be needed to help with:
- Installing our way-finding signage / setting up presentation rooms
- Greeting conference goers at our info desks
- Registering participants at the beginning of the conference day
- Assisting with traffic flow between sessions
- Helping with concessions
What are we looking for?
- Basic knowledge of Concordia’s Sir George Williams campus and its surroundings
- Enthusiasm and a welcoming spirit!
How can you participate?
All volunteers will need to attend one of two training sessions:
If you are interested in being a volunteer for the SALTISE Conference June 8th-9th
please send an email to: email@example.com