The Support You Need to Grow
Designed specifically for early and mid-career education professionals, our Peer Mentorship program gives faculty the opportunity to develop their skills, knowledge and confidence as an educator. Working closely with peers who are well-versed and experienced in the areas of active learning, this program has been shown to raise the skill set of instructors while also increasing a sense of overall professional satisfaction.
- Discover evidence-backed tactics to improve student engagement
- Get simple tips for making an active classroom environment easier to run!
- Become a better educator knowing that you have the support of a knowledgeable guide
All Saltise peer mentors:
- Are post-secondary level teachers with expertise in a specific field
- Are experts in classroom orchestration and management
- Have extensive experience with technological tools and resources
Mentorship programs include (but are not limited to):
- Introductions to active learning techniques
- Flipped classroom design and execution
- Active Learning scripts and strategies for STEM
- Active Learning scripts and strategies for Social Sciences
- Designing Learning Spaces; Visual Classrooms; myDALITE
Request a mentor